- Cover the Skeet/Trap fields operation for a Saturday or a Sunday afternoon or for a Wednesday evening.
- Cover the 5-Stand operation for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, or for a Wednesday evening.
- Load 5-Stand traps with clays weekly.
- Repair target stands on the rifle and pistol ranges.
- “Weed whack” around pavement on fields and parking lots.
- “Weed whack” areas in front of Skeet, Trap and 5-Stand fields that can’t be done with a mower.
- Garden Maintenance.
- Rake clays and wads off the fronts of the Skeet fields.
- Pick up hulls on the Sporting Clays course and deposit then in the nearby barrels.
- Move cases of clay targets from the clays shed to various houses on the Skeet, Trap and 5-Stand fields.
- Snow removal – shoveling
- Snow removal – plowing / snow blowing
- Cut back light brush on the paths of the Sporting Clays course.
- Participate on “Spring Clean Up Day”.
- Empty the trash barrels from the fields and buildings.
- Empty trash barrels form the rifle and pistol ranges.
- General janitorial duties for the clubhouse and the warm up house.