- Shooting before noon is not allowed on holidays (or Sundays). Refer to the Holiday List link.
Shotgun Fields -
- Shotguns must always be carried unloaded and with the actions open.
- When in racks, semi-autos and pumps must have actions open.
- Keep gun pointed downrange at all times.
- Shooters must get into shooting position and ready. Only THEN should a shell be loaded into the gun.
- No more than two shells may be loaded in the gun.
When shooting Trap "singles", only one shell in the gun is allowed.
- Maximum lead shot size is US 7½, and steel shot US 6.
Rifle / Pistol Ranges -
- Refer to the Range & Field Rules Download link.